After selecting the button on the Salesforce AppExchange page, follow the Salesforce prompts to select the appropriate environment, confirm the install location, then re-enter the Salesforce login credentials in the Salesforce login screen for that environment to begin the install.
After confirming the install location, Select Install for All Users and click Install.
Note: DQE One will take a few minutes to install. You will receive an email from Salesforce once the installation has been completed.
Completing the Install
- From the App Launcher, select DQE One
- Select the Installer tab
- Select Start Installation
- Enter your license information as provided by DQE and select Submit
- If your subscription includes Deduplication, you wil be presented with the following screen. Enter your Server Url for Unify Named Credential and select Submit.
- Select Finish to complete the installation.
Authenticating Named Credentials
Once DQE One has been installed, your DataQ Tooling API needs to be authenticated.
- Click on the “Setup”from the top right of your screen.
- From Salesforce Setup, Quick Find, Search for and select Named Credentials.
- Select ‘DataQ Tooling API’
Note that the following screen shows that your authentication is ‘Pending’
- Select ‘Edit’
- Select ‘Save’ to begin the Authentication Flow.
- The Authentication is complete when you see the following: