B2B Check processes enrich/update your records with B2B legal information.
B2B Check processes are available if you have credits for them, and this process is only available for Accounts.
- To import data to process, follow the usual Salesforce procedure.
- You can choose to map Address Check processes with custom fields in Salesforce > you need to create the related mappings before creating processes > see Creating a B2B Check mapping with custom fields
- When ready to create an Address Check process, or if default mappings suit you > go to Creating a B2B Check process
Creating a B2B Check mapping with custom/ standard fields
To run and create a B2B Check Process, you need to map DQE One B2B Check processes data:
- In Mappings Tab, click on New
In New Mapping screen:
- In DQE_Mapping Name, enter a free-form name for the mapping
- In Description, enter a free-form description of the mapping
- In Process kind, select the Address check process
- To keep default mapping, just click on Enabled Mapping > Save
For personalizing the mapping for each Salesforce address field of your choice, go in its picklist > Select the field of your choice > Click on Save .
The created mapping displays in Mappings Tab and is available when you create your Process.
Creating an B2B Check process
For creating a B2B Check process, you need to define its general settings and its source.
Advanced options are optional.
- In Processes tab, click on New
Process creation screen displays
- In General Settings window:
- In DQE-Process Name, enter a free-form name for the process
- In Data Quality Process , select the process category in which process is created
- In Description, enter a free-form description of the process
- In Source window:
- In Select a Data Source, select the Salesforce object to which process applies
Account fields display
Note : to add data sources to the same process after setting up your first data source, click on + to add another data source and set it up as follows.
- In Mapping, select the mapping of your choice.
Note: optional step for custom fields in Salesforce only, if any previously created in Mappings > see Creating a B2B Check mapping with custom fields.
- In Select a Company Name, select company name from picklist ;
- In Select a Company Number, select the entry corresponding to registration number;
- In Select a field, pick the address block of your choice regarding your data model .
- In List View window:
DQE One uses Salesforce List Views to determine which Salesforce records will be evaluated when running a B2B process. If you would like to query a subset of your database rather than the entire Salesforce database, include filter criteria in your list view to limit the data being queried. For example, you may wish to only review records owned by a specific user or of a specific record type.
DQE One also uses List Views to determine which fields will be displayed in your results. You will want to include fields that assist you in verifying your data.
Salesforce List Views are limited to 15 fields so, you may want to remove specific fields in favor of fields of greater value in verifying data.
The Existing List View displays default and custom list views, select the list view of your choice. To create a new list view, use standard Salesforce capabilities.
To create personalized list view per your target filter criteria:
- Select the object for which you want to view process results
- Click on column setup icon > select New in picklist
- In New List View window, enter a free name for the list view
The API name is automated in List API Name field
- Tick who can see the list view > Click on Save
Manually created list view displays in Existing List View picklist
Note: a manually created list view limited to Only I can see the list view is recommended for individual work and test on the process.
- Once you have defined general settings and source for the process, you can activate advanced options:
- To override initial B2B data or to add B2B data on your records with DQE results, toggle Auto Merge B2B (uses the B2B mapping you created previously)
- To define the number of processed records per batch, in Maximum Record per Batchable, enter the amount of your choice
- To limit the number of processed lines for test purpose, in Max Records Process (for each type), enter the amount of your choice (e.g. 10 or similar small amount)
- To launch an additional process when current process is run, in Trigger After Finish field, select the next process you want to launch
- In Merge B2B Status Code, select the code results to be used for Auto Merge B2B
|Top results with exact match
|Good results with almost exact match
|Good results but no exact match
|Good results but weaker match
|Average results and weaker match
|Average results and poor match
- Once your process is set-up, you must choose between saving it and not running it or saving it and running it:
- To save your process and run it > Click on Save and Run
- To save your process without running it > Click on Save
The newly created process displays in Processes Tab.
Working on a B2B Check process
For a created process, available options and menus are:
- Run Process : launches or relaunches a process (uses your available credits)
Run results are generated automatically.
- Merge : merges and reparents your data using the mapping you chose when creating the process (see Creating a B2B Check mapping with custom and/or standard fields). Undo Merge: cancels your merge
- Creates Job from current setup > see Automating a Process
- Flush Results: deletes DQE results
- Filters: filters the DQE code results
- To view results and apply Salesforce filters, click on the List View name to open its dedicated screen > results display.
- Open Dashboard: generates predefined dashboards which are included in DQE’s install package.
Note : For creating your own dashboards, use the standard reports and dashboards Salesforces’ procedures, and use the DQE results Data Model.
- (No action available)
- Refreshes data results
- Edits the unlocked fields
Editing an existing B2B Check Process
To modify the parameters of an existing B2B process, you can:
- Edit your process: the available options depend on the process you selected > see Creating a B2B Check Process
- Delete your process
- Change Owner select a user
Note: editing or deleting a process does not delete related DQE’s results. To delete the results of an edited process, use the Flush Results icon .