To automate a process, you need to create a job for the process.
There are two methods to create Jobs:
From an existing process: In Processes tab, select the process you want to automate > Click on its name. In the Data Stewardship window, click on the icon or
- From the Jobs tab, click on New
In the New Jobs window:
- In DQE_Jobs Name field, enter a free-form name for the job.
- In Frequency field, select he frequency of your choice.
- In Selected process field, select the process you want to automate.
- In Start Date fields, select start date and time of your choice.
- For running the job as soon as its start date, select Run on Save.
- Click on Save & New to record the job and creating an additional one.
Click on Save to simply record the job.
A recap window displays, showing job details