The DataQ services for which you have credits, activate input help and input control depending on their initial set-up.
In the following instructions, all DataQ services are available: phone, email, and address.
Each has been set-up with all DQE One options available, and forms include all related custom fields and picklists.
To review your DataQ service set-up, refer to DQE One Installation Guide.
Filling a Contact/Lead form
Whether you are creating a new contact/lead, or editing an existing contact/lead via the Edit with DQE button, DataQ related fields and picklists are included in the form.
Filling a Phone field
- To change the default country, select your chosen country in the Country Selector picklist
- Enter phone number
- Exit the phone number field
- DataQ automatically normalizes number format for the country and
- DataQ displays the input control result as follows:
- : phone number is valid
- : phone number is invalid
- Move cursor over icon to display error type
- If phone number is invalid, correct the input
Note: you cannot save the form with an invalid entry if this rule is part of your Phone object DataQ setup.