The DataQ services for which you have credits, activate input help and input control depending on their initial set-up.
In the following instructions, all DataQ services are available: phone, email, and address.
Each has been set-up with all DQE One options available, and forms include all related custom fields and picklists.
To review your DataQ service set-up, refer to DQE One Installation Guide.
Filling a Contact/Lead form
Whether you are creating a new contact/lead, or editing an existing contact/lead via the Edit with DQE button, DataQ related fields and picklists are included in the form.
Filling a Phone field
- To change the default country, select your chosen country in the Country Selector picklist
- Enter phone number
- Exit the phone number field
- DataQ automatically normalizes number format for the country and
- DataQ displays the input control result as follows:
- : phone number is valid
- : phone number is invalid
- Move cursor over icon to display error type
- If phone number is invalid, correct the input
Note: you cannot save the form with an invalid entry if this rule is part of your Phone object DataQ setup.
Filling Mailing Address fields
- To change the default country, select your chosen country in the address field picklist
- Enter mailing address:
- If single field entry: enter mailing address information > DataQ displays a mailing address picklist > Select the desired mailing address > DataQ automatically fills all address fields in the country format or
- If various field entry: fill as many fields as available information > DataQ displays an input picklist for each field > Select the desired inputs > Click on Save
- DataQ displays mailing address control result as follows:
- : mailing address is validated > click on > DataQ completes field filling in the country format
- : mailing address requires a correction, error type displays
- If mailing address requires a correction, correct the related field > Click on Save to control corrected mailing address > if validated, click on to complete field filling
Note: you cannot save the form with an invalid entry if this rule is part of your Address object DataQ setup.
Filling an email field
- Enter email address
- You can select the desired suggestion from the automated picklist
- When email address is fully entered, exit the Email field
- DataQ displays input control result as follows:
- : email address is valid
- : email address is invalid, error type displays under the input field
- If email address is invalid, correct the input.
Note: you cannot save the form with an invalid entry if this rule is part of your Email object DataQ setup.