Our solution, based on modern and protected web services, facilitates data entry and corrects any errors to avoid entering incorrect email addresses. Our DQE E-mail service allows you to validate the addresses entered in an "e-mail" field of your form. It also simplifies address entry by proposing the most likely email addresses during entry.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How are emails checked?
- Why is the e-mail address validated when pasted into the field, but is rejected when typed in?
- Why did the same address triggered two different error codes on two different dates?
- Why are some email addresses returned with idError:01"?
- Why do I only receive French email addresses whilst entering a different country code?
- Is a simple GET request to the DQE server with the "Licence" parameter enough to access your API?